Logistics Officer | Benoi
We are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our warehouse team. Candidates must have initiative, good organisation skills, be a team player and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Logistic Assistant / Logistics Officer
- Understand and comply to all related operating processes.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with customers/ transporter on day to day issues, order planning to meet customer’s shipment delivery / collection requirements.
- Prepare data collection and submit accurate reports to the Operations Executive.
- Perform cycle count administration.
- Ensure all incoming (including exchange and returns) and outgoing shipments are completed in a timely and orderly manner.
- Ensure all shipment documentation are accurate and submitted timely.
- Perform process improvement initiatives and implementation.
- Report to the Operations Executive on all receiving non-conformances.
- Perform day-to-day roles of the Operations Executive during his/her absence.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level or diploma holder.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in warehouse operations / customer service
- Positive mindset, team player and high desire for learning
- Detail oriented, analytical and innovative.
- Adaptable to fast-moving work environment.
- 0815 - 1745 (Monday - Friday, 5 days work week)
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd