Logistics Mgmt Associate (Supply Chain, Purchasing, Order Fulfilment)
- Track material usage and establish reorder points.
- Determines items and quantities of stock to be purchased and maintained.
- Inspects items as to quality and quantity against freight documents.
- Stocks materials according to a prescribed inventory system.
- To maintain the inventory (in accordance with par stock levels), receiving and cleanliness of the main storeroom and refrigerated areas.
- Completes ordering of supplies as scheduled/needed.
- The Storekeeper is accountable for problem solving at point of delivery.
- Identifies appropriate personnel to contact and acts accordingly to resolve issues.
- Min GCE ‘A’ Levels/ Diploma/ Degree and above
- No experience needed, full training will be provided
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Logistics Associate
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd