Logistics Manager - RETAIL/FMCG - S$7000
World leading retailer invites dynamic and professional individual to join the group as Logistics Manager!
Budget for this role: S$7000
- Overall responsible for day-to-day operations of the warehouse and logistics team.
- Area of responsibilities covers inventory planning & stock control, in-coming shipments and distributions of stocks to Point of Sales.
- Managing both internal & external parties with the aim to meet delivery in the most cost effective manner.
- Review and improve business processes using IT systems as interface to promote consistent practices in the region.
- Effectively manage the warehouse in logistics processes to ensure team management, service standards, leadership, inventory and properties are within policy, procedural and budgetary guidelines.
- Provide accurate and timely logistical support and delivery of merchandise requirements to the Operations and business.
- Ensure timely delivery of merchandise to all operation’s departments such that proper housekeeping layout is maintained and for easy retrieval of merchandise.
- Inventory Planning and Management
- Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in Retail / Bonded Warehouse role
- Proficient in use of SAP and MS Office applications
- Possess excellent leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of Singapore Customs requirements & TradeFirst is a must.
- Able to work independently and resolve day-to-day problems and complaints
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd