We are a leading SME in the distribution of renowned brands of home appliances and lifestyle products, and we’re inviting suitably qualified candidates to join us.
- Responsible for overall day-to-day warehouse and transport fulfilment operations.
- Good management and control of inventory movement.
- Manage local and export deliveries through good planning, organization and execution of activities.
- Conduct periodical count / annual stock count.
- Responsible for effective utilization of warehouse space.
- Manage all warehouse equipment and resources with compliance to safety and security procedures.
- Manage customs requirements and clearance of all imports and exports.
- Experience in liaising with shipping companies and knowledge of handling import and export documentation.
- Experience in root cause analysis, implement corrective actions and monitor effectiveness.
- Practices continuous process improvement in achieving operational excellence and cost.
- Setup, review and implement warehouse operating procedures to ensure smooth operations and effective services.
- Conduct internal process audit and ensure compliance.
- Manage, train and motivate assistants, drivers, delivery assistants to provide excellent services and complete job within schedules.
- Any other adhoc matters.
- Diploma in Logistics Management or related field.
- At least 6 years of direct experience in warehouse management of FMCG industry.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to provide effective warehousing solutions to the company’s operations.
- Strong leadership, proactive, organized, meticulous and able to work well under tight schedules.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Work location : Toh Guan Road East (5days / 8.30am to 5.30pm)