You will be responsible for :
- Developing operational strategy that is aligned with company's priorities
- Planning inbound/outbound logistics operations and handling daily airfreight
- Reviewing logistics operational strategy and provide recommendations to for improvement
- Coming up with initiatives to optimise transportation network
- Documentation company's SOP and ensuring that it is adhered to at all times
- Monitoring operations teams and ensuring that deliveries are timely and accurate
You have at least a degree in a relevant field and 6 years experience in a Logistics or similar role. Strong understanding of air freight forwarding and warehouse management is mandatory. You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate with stakeholders of all levels. You are able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Our client is a logistics company with extensive global networks, providing top-notch solutions to industries across verticals.
- Great opportunity to accelerate learning and career growth
- Strong emphasis on work life balance
Snaphunt Pte Ltd