- Opportunity within a well-established company in the field
- Autonomy to make impactful decisions
- Competitive salary and benefits
Our client is a leading packaging service provider for a wide range of food products. They are a customer-centric organisation that provides customisation for every customer without compromising on price and quality.
You will be responsible for :
- Overseeing the operations team on daily operations and ensure that performance KPIs and SOPs are met.
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through sea, road and air, shipping and customs clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation, customs clearance for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinating with manufacturing divisions to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Liaising with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution readiness for new product lines.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operations.
- Reviewing and improving strategies that will result in increased customer satisfaction
- Monitoring revenue and expenses of operations
- You have at least 3 years experience in a Logistics Management or similar role.
- You are a strong team player who is able to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd