Logistics Executive (KOI CAFE)
Koi Thé Singapore Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 19-Jun-2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage material movement and operation processes to ensure continuity in supply and minimal excess/obsolete. Eg: conduct monthly/annual stock check, assist in inventory management, freight arrangement, on time delivery and process improvement.
- Monitor and maintain records of stock movement.
- Manage international Orders and related placement of PO to vendors
- Responsible for shipment status and ensure smooth cargo deliveries.
- Process orders received and input data into system correctly
- Prepare necessary shipping documentations accurately including data entry and filing of shipping documents and records
- Develop and maintain good relationship with suppliers, customers and internal associates
- Understand fully the working mechanism of international trade and shipment procedures
- Well verse with multiple parties collation and coordination of monthly and yearly forecasts with other international subsidiaries
- And other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 1-3 year of logistics/shipping experience, preferably in similar industry. Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exposure with Food & Beverage (F&B) industry will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and skillsets for demand & supply planning
- Able to maintain close and effective personal working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to all level of employees
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision, resourceful, meticulous and organized
- Occasional travel may be required
- Proficient in Microsoft Words / Excel / Power Point
- Able to commence immediately or within short notice will be an added advantage
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Koi Thé Singapore Pte. Ltd.