Daiso Singapore Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 22-Nov-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
Full Time Logistics Executive
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Location: IMM Building, Jurong East
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Teamwork Skills, Managerial Skills, Ability to Motivate Others, Interpersonal Skills, Logical Reasoning, Numeracy Skills, Advance User of MS Office Excel
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Manage and work closely with Malaysia WH team on the day to day operations on daily basis and to ensure that all requirements are met
- Prepare and analyze quarterly internal statistics measurement (such as productivity, overtime and past volume data)
- Work closely with internal departments to coordinate shipment and to liaise with external parties or forwarders
- To ensure that all inventory transactions are completed within the timeline and maintain stock accuracy
- Coordinate the day to day import/export logistics operations with Malaysia WH team and transactions documentation for freight forwarding and other related activities
- Assist to submit GST supporting document to accounts department
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Superiors
Daiso Singapore Pte. Ltd.