- Ensure proper procedure and control of document for Logistics Department.
- Monthly / Weekly Purchase Planning for machines, consumables, cabinets and other inventory for the company.
- Planning of Shipping Schedule, includes shipping dates and goods to meet local requirements.
- Ensure control of landed inventory cost, distribution cost and shipping cost and stock days.
- Handle insurance claim for damage/lost goods and cargoes
- Planning for Annual Stock take
- Diploma in Logistics, Purchasing, Business Admin or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in logistics industry
- Good communication skills
- Detail Orientated
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd