HEN TICK FOODS PTE. LTD| Date Posted: 19-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Assist Logistics Manager to plan, organize and control daily Store operations including inventory control.
- To ensure outgoing and incoming goods are stored in good condition, right temperature and in compliance with the food requirements.
- To liaise, coordinate and plan with internal departments and external warehouses to achieve smooth operations.
- To coordinate and liaise with inspectors from Food agency.
- To coordinate the retrieval of goods from 3rd party warehouse.
- To coordinate and organize the incoming import containers.
- To partner with section leaders to monitor the store and vehicles maintenance as well as overall housekeeping in cold rooms and surrounding areas to achieve high quality food standard.
- To perform and ensure accurate and timely updates of data in the software system.
- To enforce compliance with all food safety and hygiene procedures and partner with ISO & HACCP team to monitor Assurance.
- To organize regular performance of stock take.
- To enforce the OJT training of new hire.
- To manage all other ad-hoc assignments based on new requirements.
Working Hours: 6 days work week
HEN TICK FOODS PTE. LTD