· Responsible for the planning, organizing, directing and controlling warehousing and transportation functions of the company.
· Lead a team of officers and operational staff in handling daily purchasing and warehousing operation to ensure that customer delivery schedules are met so as to provide customer satisfaction.
· Responsible for customer audit and complaint relating to purchasing and logistics operation.
· Manage 3rd party logistics warehouse operation and logistics supplier.
· Effectively and continuously explore initiative and implement programs to improve quality, productivity, cost effectiveness and process improvements.
· Co-ordinate on logistics equipment and facility maintenance and improvement.
· Degree in Business Administration / Logistics Management / Purchasing / Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in warehousing/distribution environment with supervisory experience preferred.
· Knowledge in ISO9000, IATF16949, ISO14001 and ISO18001 preferred
· Experience in using ERP software and implement kaizen will be added advantage.
· Experience in managing and auditing 3rd party logistics warehouse operation.
· Team player who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Independent, reliable and analytical.
· Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and leadership skills.
Interested applicant, pls send your resume stating your current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd