Logistics Executive (Healthcare) PERM
• Act as the technical resource person to provide support, maintenance of all equipment for the department e.g. Medical, IT, CCTV etc.
• Responsible in updating and maintaining equipment inventory file etc.
• Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of surgical, field team and medical equipment store room.
• Coordinate, roster and supervise daily work of Logistic Coordinators
• Sourcing of new vendors / new equipment and replacement for financial budgeting
• Overseeing pricing and stock control
• Supervise and organize efficient use of floorspace for medical consumables and equipment accessories storage.
- Min. Degree in relevant fields: Supply Chain / Logistics
- Min. of 4 years working experience in related field
- Competent in Microsoft office applications
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice period
- Working days: 5.25, office hours (Alternate half Saturday, may be activated during emergency peak period)
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessie Wong Yuan Si
Personnel EA License No.: R2197171
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd