- Planning, organizing, directing and controlling warehousing and transportation functions of the company.
- In charge of operational staff in handling daily purchasing and warehousing operation to ensure that customer delivery schedules are met so as to provide customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for customer audit and complaint relating to purchasing and logistics operation.
- Manage 3rd party logistics supplier.
- Effectively and continuously explore initiative and implement programs to improve quality, productivity, cost effectiveness and process improvements.
- Co-ordinate on logistics equipment and facility maintenance and improvement
- Minimum 2 years experience in the relevant position
- Good working attitude and willing to learn
- Can start work in short notice
- Possess good communication skills and able to multitask
- Working location: Woodlands Senoko
- Working hrs: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm
Interested candidates pls send resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED*
Eric Kng Chip Guan (CEI No.R1104559)
Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd (EA License 13C6614)
Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd