Logistic Engineer is required to lead & drive improvement for logistic operation planning, control, FIFO methodology, cycle time management, productivity improvement and TPM. He/She is to ensure materials flow management, inventory accuracy, manning optimization and storage space management in place to achieve organization goals.
- To lead and drive for continuous improvement in materials flow, manning, space and inventory management.
- Participate and drive cost reduction action items.
- Write SOP & WI required for warehouse management and logistic operations.
- To perform risk assessment together with HSE department and ensure safety first for operation.
- Strike for improvement of Safety, Quality, Cost and Cycle time to achieve world class logistic operation.
- Focus on 5S, visual management and inventory accuracy improvement.
- Must be highly energetic and have the drive to get things done ahead of plan.
- To lead and implement SFM by setting direction and strategies in relation to different SFM blocks.
- Management of inbound/outbound operations to to optimize space and inventory management
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Material Management
- Knowledge in warehouse/logistics/manufacturing environment is advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of 5S & visual management
- Capable of writing SOP & WI required for warehouse management and operations.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSA 18001
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies like Root Cause Analysis and TPM, etc. will be an added advantage
- Able to work in fast pace environment and under stress
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to drive for sustainable implementation.
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
- Skills and abilities to perform job include: analytical communication, presentation skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, computer literacy, interpersonal skills, exercises mature judgment; ability to work in a team, as well as, independently; ability to influence other people
- Able to communicate with people from all levels.
- High energy and drive, with a positive, proactive attitude
- Willing to learn with challenging spirit to improve current condition
“ Be Proud of It! REC stands for Renewables Empowering Consumers – we care and are passionate about what we do!”
REC Solar Pte Ltd