Logistics Coordinator (Import/Export/ Up to $2,200/ Jurong)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 5-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We're looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what's possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- In charge of coordinating goods for import and export within the company as well as prepare customs clearance and declarations to comply with international laws and regulations.
- Prepare for import/export customs clearance & declarations as required and take responsibility for all relevant documentation of declarations with the authorities.
- Communicate with customs agency in a timely manner to complete all data interface/acceptance in agreed time.
- Coordinate with transportation forwarders and customs agency, arrange import/export delivery.
- Responsible for the performance of the agency and handling the daily operations with regard to goods delivery.
- Handle and Process shipment based on customers requirements as captured in the Packing List.
- Filling for Export and import shipping documents
- Ensure forwarder clear the import shipment and deliver to plant timely
- Ensure company import and export procedures comply with Government/Customs policy.
- Maintain and coordinate with planning, procurement, warehouse for import duty & VAT free Logbook.
- Other tasks assigned by department manager.
If you possess the relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Sherry Ng Yew Koon
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
EA License No.: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259