Logistics Coordinator (Air & Sea)
Summary of position:
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the timely daily shipment order execution and management. The role involves booking and shipment coordination, liaising with various stake holders for warehousing and transportation, shipping document preparation, AMS filing, and regulatory custom and trade compliance.
Scope of work & Responsibilities
- Receive and process shipment orders triggered by Customers
- Book freight with nominated carriers based on customer's carrier routine guide
- Provide quotation on other services such as warehousing and transportation and documentation services
- Liaise with the truckers to collect and truck empty containers from depot to customer premise for stuffing, and to launch the laden container to port thereafter.
- Prepare Permits and other relevant Applications/Declaration.
- Prepare Letter of Credit & final shipping documents
- Monitor shipping documents for shipment clearance, and other regulatory compliance
- 1 to 2 years relevant working experience in Air and Sea operations
- Entry Level with “Logistics and Supply Chain Management" certificate or equivalent from Polytechnics , local and foreign Universities are welcome to apply
- Diploma or Degree holders in “Logistics and Supply Chain Management" or equivalent
- MS Office, especially Excel
- Good understanding of IT System, such as SAP, will be an advantage
- Good Spoken and written English
- Willing to learn
- Commitment to Work Excellence
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Good Customer Service
BDP (ASIA PACIFIC ) PTE LTD