Logistics Billing Assistant
LF Logistics Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Provide support and liaise with various parties (Customs Brokerage / Haulage / Operations Teams) on billing matters.
- Ensure timely submission of job charge sheet or billing report from Customs Brokerage / Haulage / Operations Teams for daily billing
- Responsible for daily billing duties, ensuring all bills / job charge sheet are verified and sent out on a timely basis
- Generate invoice in Oracle JD Edwards Accounting System & update into Keyfields system
- Prepare billing template
- Attend to customers queries on billing disputes and seek clarification on correct billing information & respond to customer promptly
- Maintain proper filing system (invoices/documents) for audit purposes
- Arrange delivery of original tax invoices and required documents via email, dispatch, courier or mailing.
- Handle any other duties assigned by the Supervisor & Manager from time to time.
- ‘A’ Level/Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Fair Knowledge of Accounting & Finance will be an added advantage
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment, can support overtime when required, intermedia in MS Office, Excel & Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Positive Attitude and Good Team Player
LF Logistics Services Pte Ltd