Logistics Automation Engineer (Urgent)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 4-Mar-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710 | EA Personal Registration No: J119102E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure 24/7 uninterrupted fulfilment operations by pre-empting problems and applying real-time preventive/ corrective measures with Fulfilment Centre teams.
- Be the first point of contact for any issues arising from relevant hardware and software systems; provide estimates for disruption and keep all stakeholders informed.
- Liaise with in-house and third-party maintenance and engineering teams until technical issues are fully resolved.
- Continuously monitor automated fulfilments processes, ensure smooth process flow, identify issues and keeping relevant stakeholders informed in case of any disruptions.
- Maintain a log of system status, events, special intervention and any anomalies to assess potential impact on capacity in future and propose areas for improvements.
- Lead or support testing, launching and changing of system features and processes.
- Min diploma/degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field of study
- Min 3 years of experience in an automated logistics, production or packaging facility with high throughput or being in the design and/or implementation team of similar projects is preferred.
- Knowledge of automation equipment and software or other enterprise systems including WMS, ERP and Android is preferred.
- Knowledge of Dematic or Manhattan systems is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of query language is highly desirable.
- Willing to work shift
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd