Logistics Assistant, S$2500 per month, 3 months contract, CBD
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- To ensure the right grade of rubber is shipped in the right packaging and on the nominated vessel, to arrive at destinations on a just in time (JIT) basis.
- Day to day operational troubleshooting to ensure factories orders are respected.
- Ensure that rubber transported are ear-marked for transit in Singapore for quality control inspection and sampled effectively
- Issue S/I from Asia sourcing and ensure rubber contracts are issued on FIFO basis.
- To amend S/I due to supply delays and/or changes in feeder/ocean vessels.
- Coordinate with shipping lines for booking confirmation
- To ensure NR sources are proportionately distributed to each factory.
- Work and monitor with rubber suppliers to ensure contract obligations are met and S/I deliver timely.
- To amend rubber contract weight to meet operational and factory requirements
- To coordinate with feeder/ocean vessel operators for transit QC inspection in Singapore
- Provide support on rubber supplier 'stuffing date' information and shipping line 'loading date' information
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Training will be provided
- Work independently and a team player in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in computer skills
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills
- Salary - S$2.5K per month
- Contract duration: 3 months contract
- Commencement Date: ASAP
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday
- Location: CBD, Shenton Way
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796