Logistics Assistant (Kitchen)
Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, the Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you.
Work-life Balance Working Hours
- Monday to Friday
- 5 days’ work week
- Morning to evening early shifts
- Experience in warehousing preferred. Those without relevant experience will still be considered on individual merits as training will be provided.
- Physically fit and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organisation and efficient time-management skills.
- Possess fair knowledge on kitchen HACCP.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Take orders from the Sous Chef / Manager on a daily basis and review them thoroughly.
- Operate FIFO management system to process the outlet demand for timely and accurate fulfilment.
- Pull, pack and load orders in an accurate and efficient manner within stipulated time.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, recording amounts of materials received or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Work in close liaison with Sous chef and logistic drivers for daily operation.
- Report immediately to Sous chef / Manager / Logistics any potential risks, problems or product defects.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, receiving area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and HACCP regulations.
- As this position develops, the employee maybe assigned additional duties or special projects as deemed necessary by the management.
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
- 5 Days’ Work Week
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Incentives
- Training & Development Programmes
- Career Progression
- Integrated Healthcare Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Welfare Support (Night Transportation, Staff Meal)
- Staff Discounts
- Annual Leaves
- Birthday Leave & Benefit
- Public Holiday Benefit
- Long Term Service Rewards
The Privé Group