OEMServices ASia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Support in all aspect of warehouse operations and logistics activities (such as receipt, packing/unpacking of goods, inspection, distribution, warehousing, stocktake etc)
- Handle import/export shipping documentation
- Coordinate with freight forwarders and service providers
- Ensure warehouse safety and cleanliness
- Support 24/7 AOG duties on rotating basis
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE ‘O’/’N’ Level/Nitec/Diploma
- Able to operate electric stacker/forklift preferred
- Physically fit (as may include some manual/labour duties)
- Basic computer skills in MS-office preferred
- Good command of English
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is a plus
- Able to perform 24/7 standby duties (on rotating basis)
- With or without experience.
- Singaporeans ONLY
If you are confident that you have the right drive and aptitude, we invite you to send in your application with your updated resume via "APPLY NOW".
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
OEMServices ASia Pte Ltd