Koi Thé Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 10-Nov-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing, loading and unloading of goods
- Coordinate with delivery team and the outlets on the deliveries
- Ensure proper updates and an entry into the inventory system
- Check on all incoming goods to ensure they are in good condition and correct quantity
- Abide to the warehouse system
- Responsible for the housekeeping of the warehouse
- Conduct monthly stock- taking and submission of report to the accounts team
- Monitor and maintain records of stock movement using internal system. Responsible for shipment status and ensure smooth cargo deliveries
- Delivery of ingredients, materials and equipment to all outlets of different locations in accordance with established delivery schedule when required
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum ITE graduates, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1-2 year of warehousing, delivering goods and logistics/shipping experience, preferably in similar industry. Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exposure with Food & Beverage (F&B) industry will be an added advantage
- Able to maintain close and effective personal working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in both English and Mandarin is preferred
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision, resourceful, meticulous and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Words / Excel / Power Point
- Able to commence immediately or within short notice will be added advantage.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Koi Thé Singapore Pte. Ltd.