Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
To deliver the received items to all the internal users within the entire property in a timely manner and in good condition.
- Inspect food and beverage shipments for temperature, hygiene, quality, shelve life, labeling and marking requirements.
- Inspect counts, weights, and case packs of incoming shipments to verify information against purchase orders.
- Perform put away for cargo received into proper warehouse locations.
- Perform picking internal requisitions from warehouse locations and execute internal distribution.
- Perform data entry, generate reports, and update Goods Receiving and Goods Issue in warehouse management system (WMS) accurately.
- To deliver the received items to all the internal users within the entire property in a timely manner and in good condition.
- Perform daily cleaning of operations area at end of shift.
- Other duties as assigned or directed by management
- GCE O-level and above.
- Ability to handle mobile handheld devices & tablets is preferable.
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on experience in Dock Receiving, Put away, and Picking operations in either the Food & Beverage or Hotel industry.
- Possessing a valid Forklift Driving license will be a plus.
- Able to lift 20kg on a consistent basis and walk long distances.
- Be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to CRT fatigue, noise, dust, and be able to access all areas of the property.
- Work in a fast-paced, busy and somewhat stressful environment.
- Willing to commit to working on weekends and public holidays.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd