i. Receiving/ Put away
• To receive incoming goods
• Perform barcode inspection by scanning for the incoming goods so as to ensure that goods received are in the right quantity according to the packing list as well as the right bar-coding.
• To pass the scanning data to Logistics administrator for a double check on the bar-coding data.
• To embark goods received to the designated areas.
• To pick items based on the pick slip generated by the inventory controller.
• Ensure picking accuracy while scanning.
• To handle outbound request from International Division
• To pick base on picking list generated by CKI
• To label and pack into carton for export
• To perform quarterly inventory cycle count
• Organize stocks based on Charles & Keith/ Pedro inventory standards
• Maintain daily housekeeping of the Warehouse area
Any other official duties as required by the Company
• Minimum GCE ‘N’ or equivalent
• Possess strong organisation skill and initiative
• Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
• Able to multi-task and possess a great sense of responsibility
• High levels of commitment and driven by dynamic and fast changing environment
Interested candidates are invited to attend our walk-in interviews at :
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP HEADQUARTERS
6 Tai Seng Link
Charles & Keith Building
Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday:
(except for Eve of PH & PH)
Please bring along your NRIC and original educational certificates.
How to get here:
MRT Station: Tai Seng (Circle Line), Exit C
Bus Services Available: 22, 24, 28 62, 70, 76, 80, 93, 158.
**Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP