• Receive incoming goods
• Pick items based on the pick slip generated by the inventory controller.
• Ensure picking accuracy while scanning.
• Pick base on picking list generated
• Label and pack into carton for export
• Perform quarterly inventory cycle count
• Organize stocks based on inventory standards
• Maintain daily housekeeping of the Warehouse area
• At least high school completion and above
• Able to lift weight up to 5kgs
• Possess strong organisation skill and initiative
• Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
• Able to multi-task and possess a great sense of responsibility
• High levels of commitment and driven by dynamic and fast changing environment
**Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
WALK-IN INTERVIEW AVAILABLE:
Monday to Friday, 2.30pm to 5.30pm (except for Eve of PH & PH)
Please bring along your NRIC and original educational certificates.
Interview will be at :
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP HEADQUARTERS
6 Tai Seng Link
Charles & Keith Building
How to get here:
MRT Station: Tai Seng (Circle Line), Exit C
Bus Services Available: 22, 24, 28 62, 70, 76, 80, 93, 158.
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP