Logistics and Shipping Executive @ Clarke Quay (5 Days, Max $3K)
Winner of the prestigious Singapore Enterprise 50 award, our client is a highly trusted IT outsourcing partner of many leading companies in Asia.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of service.
- Maintain high degree of Inventory accuracy.
- Co-ordinate carriers/freight forwards for deliveries of shipments.
- Prepare, age and file shipping documents (import / export permits, shipping document, invoices etc).
- Work with warehouse to co-ordinate shipments and provide updates to customers.
- Arrange transportation for local deliveries and overseas.
- Work with account department to monitor payment to determine the release of cargoes to customers.
- Singaporean only
- Min Diploma in Logistics/Business/Supply Chain or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Desktop technologies (e.g. MS Office Excel,Word) a must
- Able to work in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)