Logistics Analyst (Up to $4500/ East)
- MNC (Semicon Industry)
- Able to work with and Manage 3PL, Inventory Management and Shipping Experience
- Well-versed with SAP MM
- To monitor, coordinate and update inventory stock record including external stock locations into the SAP system
- To perform and coordinate SAP transaction for Stocks Transfer Orders (STO) and any system material movements to support company’s production orders, including the external production facilities.
- To constantly coordinate, perform, rectify and verify every Weekly Cycle Counts reconciliation.
- To investigate any stock variances on-time due to stock discrepancies.
- Generate daily reports to monitor and rectify outstanding SAP transactions not perform on-time.
- To administer, maintain and update the logistics department’s Business Process Documents, Work Instructions, SOPs and Process Flow Charts.
- To administer and perform SAP transaction for RTV/RMA parts under Quality Notes (QN) process on-time basis.
- Arrange RTV/RMA with procurement and 3PL on defectives to Company world wide’s repair vendor locations.
- Perform SAP trouble-shootings such as reversal.
- Assist in updating internal and external audit reports.
Secondary Role & Responsibilities (Shipping Management):
- To manage, execute and expedite all incoming & outgoing shipments to & from Singapore plant (SPO) to global destinations
- Liaise with 3PL on shipping matters, Export Control permit declaration, and shipping out Controlled parts thereafter.
- Co-ordinate and expedite all trucking cargoes from Malaysia to Singapore plants, including Company ’s sub-contractors and vice versa.
- To support as back-ups for warehouse receiving functions including SAP GR process.
- Coordinate and provide Letter of Authorization (LOA) to Company’s global shipment under courier services.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- Diploma level of any discipline.
- Well verse in SAP R/3 (MM Modules) with at least 3 years’ experience as an end-user in his/her last job.
- Ability to verify, rectify and trouble-shoot SAP discrepancies.
- Knowledge in inventory control management, probably MRP.
- Experience and knowledge in shipping coordination and documentation.
- Meticulous and passion on generate reports and write documents.
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate with co-workers, both verbal and written.
- Experience in using MS Words, Excel, Pivot table and Power Points.
- Willing to learn.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Expecting Salary:
2. Date Available:
3. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, #13-01, The Arcade, Singapore 049317
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
People Profilers Pte Ltd