Logistics Analyst (Python/East/MNC) up to $4.8K
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- The keeper of all Key performance Indicators or KPIs, scorecard reporting related to the assigned Operations.
- Understand the objective of each parameters, definition, target, calculation, frequency, source, retrieval method.
- Work with internal IT and customer on changes, improvement, clarification of existing and new parameters.
- Highlight issues of failing Key performance Indicators (KPIs) and trigger correction action with relevant function.
- Construct value stream mapping and analyse data trends to identify improvement areas and follow through to
- Initiate digitalization opportunities through designing, developing and implementing applications and platform
- Min 3 years of working experiences with at least a Bachelor's Degree holder in Supply Chain, Economics Data Analytics and/or Statistics.
- Good in using and creating operations dashboards to identify focus areas and drive improvement (e.g. Power BI, Tableau).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Access, VBA) and Analytical tools (e.g. Rprogramming, Python)
- Tech savvy/ knowledgeable with coding and programming.
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889