Logistics Analyst (Based in Changi)
Al-Futtaim | Date Posted: 27-Nov-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Providing effective and timely corporate, operational management and performance management reports.
- Providing analytics and recommendation for effective and efficient Logistics operations.
- Manage and support process improvement projects.
- Analyzing Logistics related performance data and publishing performance reports
- Presenting performance reports and working with various stakeholders on performance improvements
- Managing process improvement projects
- Conducting RFQ and RFP for 3rd Party Logistics and Freight services
- Maintaining and updating Logistics and Freight costs into internal system
- Assigned back-up’s responsibilities for other Logistics related functions
- Generate and publish listed performance KPI report:
- Analyze warehouse operations performance reports and provide narrative and improvement suggestions
- Analyze Distribution Centre (DC) delivery performance reports and provide narrative and improvement suggestions
- Any ad hoc performance report where required by Management Team.
- Submitting monthly performance KPI report by 5th of each month for the previous month.
- Communicating performance results to respective Logistics Department Sections, Suppliers and Business Units through presentation.
- Collating weekly and monthly report data from various sources
- Analyzing data and converting data into useful information
- Collating performance explanations and narrative to complete the monthly report
- Publish Singapore Logistics Monthly Report on the 12th day of each month; and Malaysia Logistics Monthly Report on the 20th day of each month
- Developing fair and transparent Request for Quotation (RFQ) approach to ensure Robinsons Group has the best rates in relation to the service required
- Gathering of service requirements from Business Unit and translating business requirements into Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Sender RFQ tender to potential suppliers following Group RFQ policy
- Facilitating RFQ process and answering query from participating service provider
- Present RFQ result for management selection, approval and appointment of supplier
- Conducting annual RFQ to review competitive freight rates for all trade lanes
- Assist in the gathering of Logistics operations and freight data and related information, cost for annual budgeting planning, projects and service tenders.
- Keeping up to date on freight and Logistics market and customs development; and updating Management and Business Team on latest market development
- Conducting briefing on Logistics, freight and customs to update company Merchants and Buyers on latest freight and customs knowledge and; in induction program
- Facilitate requirement, performance review, feedback and problem-solving meeting between Business Unit and suppliers.
- Executing Logistics and freight strategy.
- Process and system improvement project implementation.
- Degree in Logistics Management or equivalent
- Experience inData analysis and report writing would be advantageous
- Fresh graduates with a keen interest in logistics data analytics would be considered