Logistics Admin Exec (max 2600, Tuas)
- Perform follow-up action on logistics staff related issues.
- Communicate effectively with drivers & attendants.
- Application of training courses for drivers & truck attendants.
- Maintaining of employees' records (IC, WP, HTDP,WSHPP, SIC, Course Cert & etc)
- Control & issuing of petty cash/ tracking of purchase order.
- Processing of NEA Transport Approvals & ISO tank inclusion.
- Updating of drivers & attendants trip charges & attendance report.
- Conduct refresher training on related company policies.
- Responsible for proper documentation.
- Including other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Diploma in relevant field with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle Mandarin speaking co-workers and customers
- Dynamic personnel with good communication skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Problem solver & positive attitude
- Working hours: Mon to Fri - 8am – 5.45pm
- Location: Tuas
- Salary Range depending on experience: $2300 to $2600 + Company Transport / Transport allowance if candidate self-travel to work
Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No. : R1873190