Logistics & Admin Assistant
AVLite Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 28-Dec-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Preparation of shipment schedules.
- Liaise with suppliers / customers / forwarders to ensure timely goods pickup for both incoming & outgoing shipments.
- Ensure all shipping documents are in order.
- Getting quotes from forwarders / courier companies.
- Ensure freight charges are correctly billed based on quotation obtained before passing invoices to A/Cs for payment.
- Receiving goods.
- Check quantity and quality of goods for import & export shipment.
- Unpacking / packing of goods for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- C/O applications.
- Issue of Purchase Orders, Invoices, Delivery Orders, Packing Lists, etc.
- Issue Payment Vouchers, Cheques.
- Filing of documents.
- Any other administrative tasks.
- Any other assignments that may be assigned.
AVLite Pte Ltd