Logistics Admin ($2k/Tai Seng/5 days)
Our client is a local public listed company. They are a leading supplier of printing and packaging solutions, turnkey software manufacturing, value chain management services, 3rd party logistics, reverse logistics & distribution to multinational clients worldwide. Due to their expansion, their Logistics division is currently looking for a LOGISTICS ADMIN
Salary offered: Basic up to $2000
Work location: Near Tai Seng MRT
Work days & hours: 5 day week, 8.30am - 5.45pm
Work terms: Permanent with good benefits
- Manage and respond to regional Logistics Service Providers (LSP) enquiries and tracking of shipment status across various countries to meet order execution.
- Monitor KPI to ensure agreed service level are achieved by all the in-country LSPs.
- Attend to, review and resolve any discrepancy with the in-country’s LSP when needed.
- Prepare daily reports for tracking status of shipment across the region.
- Creates and updating of Job Orders in the tracking system
- Work closely with other department and logistics partners to proactively seek options to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Coordinate and update all Standard Operating Procedures
- ITE/Diploma in Logistics or Business Management with minimum 2 years’ experience in Logistics
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good organization and time management skill
- Basic computer knowledge (i.e. Excel, MS Words, etc.)
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L
Jurong Gateway Road
EA Licence No.: 05C5278
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services