Logistic & Store Administration
Allied MFG Sdn Bhd| Date Posted: 3-Aug-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Preparation of product sticker labels accordingly, packaging lists and Memo.
- Plan & Schedule Vehicle inspection, and maintenance.
- Administer all INCOMING paper documents. (GRN)
- Handle System Software for Inventory and administer Store PC.
- Issue PO for regular expandable items for production.
- Issue DO/INVOICE & Memo in advance ensure delivery operation smoothly.
- Administer all Customers Consignment parts collection.
- Arrange Fedex collection.
- Co-ordinate Vendors & Suppliers collection and receiving dates. Daily activities.
- Administer all Inbound and Outbound (Overseas delivery, collection co-ordination and documents.
- Issue Stock Out for Production.
- Apply 5S within Company environment.
- 2 years experience in Store management.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office & Email responds.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and adapt to changes.
- Ability to perform OT.
Allied MFG Sdn Bhd