Logistic Specialist / West/ $2800 - $3200
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1765524
- Receiving, handling, uncrating/unboxing large product in preparation for assembly.
- Assembly of customer’s finished product at customer premises on time to contractual lead times and schedule.
- Accurate Placement of product using specialist measuring equipment
- Assembly and fitment of intricate sub assemblies
- Fitment and routing of cables
- Testing and verification of finished product
- Packing, handling, dispatch of return materials and packaging
- Use of IT applications to plan and execute work and update completion of tasks
- Communication of schedule and related tasks to colleagues and customers up and down stream to ensure seamless process flow.
- Provide training and coaching to new and less experienced colleagues and temp workers
- Supervision and guidance to temp workers to ensure safety and best practice at all times
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering or technically based qualifications
- Familiar and comfortable with using IT platforms (Have to test the server)
- Forklift license would be an advantage.
- Hand on experiences managing warehouse
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin.
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd