- Responsible for warehouse operations and checking of goods receiving and issuing.
- Timely update of warehouse transactions in the ERP system and processing of stock discrepancy.
- Conduct cycle count and ensure stock accuracy & integrity in the warehouse.
- Conduct quality checks on goods & documents.
- Coordinate transport and ensure timely delivery of goods to customer.
- Liaise with internal department and customers on delivery issue.
- Oversee & supervise workshop/site operations, when required.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by manager.
- Diploma with 1-3 years experience in supply chain.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14750
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD