Logistic Assistant Executive
Department: Logistics Operations
Reports to: Department Manager
Functional Relationships with: Support cross-functional departments and communicate and promote collaboration with overseas affiliates.
Based in Singapore
The successful candidate will collaborate with operation members in the ASEAN region.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist operation in analyze and investigate the quality issue, ensure closure & compliance
- Introduce control measures and process improvements
- Quality KPIs monitoring & reporting
- Maintain the Quality Management System
- Develop training plan, training material & train the trainer
- Support Audit (check compliance – controls in place & documents up-to-date)
- Involve in improvement activities, problem solving and projects
Candidate must possess
- Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and data analysis skills
- Strong presentation skills and visualization skills
- Able to work well as a team player while being independent and pro-active
- Experience in business intelligence (BI) tools is an advantage
Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.