Locum Sonographer (Office hours)
- Explaining sonographic procedures to patients
- Ensuring clear images for diagnostic purposes and making adjustments to the sonographic equipment
- Monitoring and caring for patients to ensure their safety and comfort during the procedures.
- Selecting and examining images and determining if the scope of the exam should be extended based on preliminary findings.
- Presenting the sonograms and preliminary findings to the Physicians.
- Completing the appropriate documentation and maintaining patients' histories and medical records.
- Min Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Medical Imaging / Radiography equivalent.
- Office hours
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd