Locum Phlebotomists needed! x $20 per hr
- Work collaboratively with patients, healthcare providers and patient support departments to ensure a high quality of service
- Prepare blood collecting equipment, draw blood and safely transport samples
- Obtain blood samples for medical testing through venepuncture
- Follow infection control and safety protocols in carrying out daily phlebotomy duties
- Ensure that blood collection equipment is topped up and ordered when necessary
- Build rapport and trust to minimize patients’ discomfort during phlebotomy procedure while efficiently collecting blood specimens
- Min prior experience in blood taking
- At least 1-2 years experience
- Able to commit locum assignments
- Office hours
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Alvin Lee Peck Keong.
CEI Registration No.: R1104781
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd