- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispensing of medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by observing drug therapies; recommending interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow;
- Verification of preparation, order entries and labeling of pharmaceuticals
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum 1 or 2 years experience in pharmacy related roles
Interested candidates please submit your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jocelyn Chan| Consultant | Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
Recruit Express Pte Ltd