Locum / Perm Pharmacist (Outpatient/Inpatient/Oncology Department) **IMMEDIATE**
Our clients, reknown organisations in the Healthcare Sector, are looking for experienced and registered Locum and Perm Pharmacists!!
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the Out-patients Pharmacy to meet efficient production and service standards
- Review written order form to determine the drug needs of the patient, ensuring that overdoses have not been prescribed, and with no toxic reactions from administration to the patients (contact physicians as necessary to review ambiguous or illegible prescriptions).
- Follow prescriptions as ordered by attending physician by adhering to correct measured amounts of medication, and compounding medications and preparing solutions and additives.
- Explain directions for prescription use to patients.
- Inform prescribers of any drug interaction, adverse drug reactions, contraindications.
- Assign, oversee and closely review the work of pharmacy assistants / technicians and purchasing officers, who are responsible for performing a variety of cognitive tasks.
- Maintain a shelf inventory of medications and pharmaceutical supplies, ensuring that storage is in accordance with security, environmental and product shelf-life parameters.
- Participate in Pharmacy education and development programmes.
- Perform other pharmacy-related duties or ad-hoc quality departmental projects/activities as assigned by the Director/Reporting Officer.
- Strictly office hours
- Min Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from an accredited college by Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- Registered with the Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and in a team.
- Good listening and communication skills
- Vacancies in Inpatient / Outpatient / Retail settings
Interested candidate, kindly send in your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd