Locum/Perm Clinical Pharmacist **OFFICE HOURS**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Review written order form (medication chart, medication record or prescription) to determine the drug needs of the patient, ensuring that overdoses have not been prescribed, and with no toxic reactions from administration to the patients (contact physicians as necessary to review ambiguous or illegible prescriptions).
- Follow prescriptions as ordered by attending physician by adhering to correct measured amounts of medication, and compounding medications and preparing solutions and additives (if required).
- Explain directions for prescription use (drug therapy) to patients.
- Inform prescribers of any drug interaction, adverse drug reactions, contraindications (cautions).
- Assign, oversee and closely review the work of pharmacy assistants / technicians and purchasing officers, who are responsible for performing a variety of cognitive tasks.
- Maintain a shelf inventory of medications and pharmaceutical supplies, ensuring that storage is in accordance with security, environmental and product shelf-life parameters.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from an accredited college by Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- Registered with the Singapore Pharmacy Council
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Good listening and communication skills
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd