Are you taking a break from your full-time nursing career or can commit at least three days a week for nursing assignments? When you join us as a locum nurse, you will be alerted to three types of ad-hoc assignments based on your skills and experience. These include medical escort, home care and nursing procedures (e.g. injection, stoma and catheter care, wound dressing, NG tube changing/feeding, suctioning etc.). You will have the flexibility to accept jobs according to your schedule and skillsets, and continue practising your nursing skills.
Our Carers not only care for our elderly patients but also provide relief to caregivers who have to juggle other commitments while caring for their loved ones.
Nurses registered under the Singapore Nursing Board are generally paid $22/hr for medical escort and home care assignments and $80 per nursing procedure.
If you are interested, please apply online at www.carer.com.sg/join-us.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing or equivalent and is registered with the Singapore Nursing Board as a registered or enrolled nurse.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in a hospital setting, preferably with experience taking care of elderly patients at home.
- Have a valid Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate in additional languages besides English is advantageous (e.g. Chinese, Chinese dialects, Malay etc.).
- Nurses who are readily available any time of the day for assignments are preferred.
- Please do not apply if you are unable to commit on a regular basis (e.g. at least 3 days a week) for ad-hoc assignments.
Are you skilled in drawing blood and have some experience performing vacutainer, syringe or butterfly needle venepuncture? If you have the relevant skills and are interested in regular/ad-hoc phlebotomy assignments in the hospital, please apply at www.carer.com.sg/join-us.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.00 - $25.30 per hour
Carer Pte Ltd