Localization Project Manager
ABOUT TVT MEDIA
TVT Media (https://www.tvt.media/) provides global content services that make our clients’ content look, feel, work, and sound natural to their audiences for more than 20 years. We support key OTT service providers and major studios on their continuous innovation and fast-paced launch cycles with 24-hour round-the-clock settings and facilities in London, Amsterdam, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our services range from the technical transformation of content, editorial compliance (censorship or S&P), editing, QC to language services with delivery to the end platform.
Our language pool currently contains over 1200 translators globally, providing translation, localization, and QC services in 57 languages in different directions and combinations. The pool is continuously growing with the addition of new languages in order to meet our clients’ ever-changing landscape. We also provide accessibility services in English, including closed captions and hard-of-hearing signing.
Localization at TVT Media contributes to our clients’ success by understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations. We also engage and support the best linguists around the world to provide the highest quality localization for our clients’ content.
This Localization Project Manager role will be part of our round the clock operations team supporting our clients’ localization needs and exceeding their expectations. Quality is our clients’ number one priority and the role will have a 50% focus on resource pool management besides managing production and providing linguists support. Your responsibilities include quarterly grading based on data and fact, managing resources’ performance together with project assignments, answering linguist queries, and supporting other functions.
A successful candidate is data-driven, flexible, can work comfortably in a global setting, has demonstrated leadership and ability to manage time, priorities and KPIs also have strong communication skills.
- Be part of the round the clock team providing production and linguists support.
- Partner with client services to fully understand client expectations and requirements for our resources.
- Maintain an adequate supply of highly qualified linguists for all our clients’ projects by proper capacity planning, constant pipeline management, working closely with recruiting, onboarding, and training to effectively engage our best resources.
- Closely measure/monitor KPIs to make sure our resource pool is constantly on the right track to support our clients’ localization needs.
- Use data analytics to develop/refine our resource pool management processes and identify technical/tool requirements.
- Hands-on tasks including (and not limited to) quarterly grading, new linguist/probation management, also project assignments, answering linguist queries, and supporting other functions.
- 5+ years of Localization project management experience.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a global setting.
- Experience with driving process optimization within Localization or similar environment.
- A great team player.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation.
- An analytical mindset that thrives on formulating strategy and presenting data.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders with competing priorities by setting clear/realistic expectations.
- Is result-oriented, has an acute sense of detail, and a bias for action.
- Proficient with Microsoft office or GSuites.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Localization or Business Management related fields.