Crawfort Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Provide a clear explanation of the various types of loan and credit option alongside its contractual terms to the client. Thus, possess strong communication skills to convince customers to take up.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that completeness and accuracy is in accordance to the company policy
- Explain to the client on the payment hierarchy, interest rates and payment details.
- Must also be sensitive to customers’ needs and deliver excellent service.
- Develop and maintain an active prospect pipeline to achieve sales targets and expand the company’s customer base.
- Achieve or exceed decided sales targets set by management
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent qualifications
- Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills; ability to maintain momentum and drive to close deals.
- Ideally with relevant experience in sales, preferably with private or retail clients.
- Proven track record of overachievement of sales expectations.
- Proficient in speaking both English and Mandarin (for liaison with Mandarin speaking customers)
- Proficiency in dialects (e.g. Cantonese or Hokkien will be an added advantage)
- 5-day work week (inclusive of Saturday).
- Company located in CBD.
- 5-8 minutes walk from Clarke Quay, Chinatown & Raffles Place MRT.
Crawfort Pte Ltd