KBA Training Centre Pte Ltd/ KB Associates Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Able to work independently, with the team and trainers to develop e-learning courses.
- Should be able to learn the course well and summarise the content before production.
- Able to create, collaborate, design, develop storyboards, graphics and other media required for the course.
- To develop engaging and interactive e-learning.
- Ensures the daily function of e-learning courses and maintenance of LMS.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other applications to create graphics, animations or any other media required for the course.
- Experience in using Articulate Storyline, Moodle and other learning design software.
- Have knowledge in coding is a plus.
- Experience in handling Mobile learning apps/micro learning is a plus.
- A degree/diploma in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or multimedia production is preferred.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 2-3 years’ experience in instructional/eLearning design and adult learning concepts in training. Entry level candidates will be considered.
- Proficiency in various authoring tools (e.g. Storyline etc.) to develop interactive learning modules.
- Experience in handling the Moodle platform.
- Ability to provide creative input and technological solutions for any learning needs.
- Able to handle multiple projects, multi task and work independently to meet necessary project requirements.
- A fast learner and motivated to be always kept updated in the e-learning design and industry.
KBA Training Centre Pte Ltd/ KB Associates Pte Ltd