Linux/Ubuntu System Administrator (XenServer, VM, Security, Monitoring) - 12-mth contract
On behalf of our Client who is a multi-international company in the Pharmaceutical industry, we are sourcing for a System Administrator, experienced in system administration of XenServer, Virtural Machines, Security and Applications Monitoring in Linux and Ubuntu environment.
- System Administration of Linux & Ubuntu OS
- Management & monitoring of:
- XenServer / Virtual Manchine, vSphere
- LDAP / SAMBA / FTP / NFP, with SSH, certificates. Definition and enforcement of user security policy.
- Server scanning applications for security threats
- Mirrors for non-internet access, including apt-mirror, pip, verdaccio.
- Linux-based applications, including JupyterLab on JupyterHub, local GitLab, Grafana, custom Django Apps
- Database Installations, including: InfluxDB, MS SQL Server
- Management & Monitoring activities include:
- Uptime optimization, configuration, backups, version upgrades, performance monitoring, maintenance.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in system administrator
- Strong experience in Ubuntu 18, RedHat Enterprise LINUX, XenServer, Virtual machines administration
- Relevant working experience in Linux System Security
- Relevant working experience in systems and applications Security, installation, maintenance and monitoring of applications on Linux environment
- Linux candidates without Ubuntu experience MUST BE WILLING to move on to doing system administration on Ubuntu
- **NOTE: Due to the current COVID19 situation in Singapore, we regret that we WILL NOT be able to consider job applications from overseas.
- ONLY Job Applicants residing in Singapore will be considered.
- Max Salary upto SGD4,600 - SGD4.800 per month
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD