- Design, implementing and administering Linux
- Capacity Planning, Risk Management & customer Service Orientation.
- Incident and problem management, communication to stakeholders from the first occurrence to the resolution and provide incident report where required.
- Installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of Linux systems.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Co-ordinate with various parties for system or application upgrade or implementation of new system.
- Own and manage execution of major events such as Disaster recovery tests , Data Centre power downs for Linux technology.
- Diploma or Degree with at least 3 years IT experience in Unix/Linux/Solaris
- Should have experience in implementing, administering and supporting Unix/Linux.
- Have deployment experience for server hardening, and support various applications on remediation of hardening issues.
- Have deployment experience in a medium to large environment.
- Proficient in managing system software – Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas Cluster, Red hat Cluster, Veritas Netbackup, SAN multipathing
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd