Linux Administrator - Singapore
Job Title: Linux Administrator (L1 &L2)
Type: Perm Position with ITCan, Deployment at the client Side
Experience: Min 1 years of experience
Shift – 12 hours shift role
Linux Administrator –
• Responsible for operational support and maintenance of located globally, Redhat Enterprise Linux. This includes server builds, monitoring, configuration and ongoing maintenance of servers.
• Responsible for ongoing vulnerability management by coordinating and deploying patches and server rebuilds throughout the estate.
• Perform system administration duties across the environment to provide support services for customer.
• Perform system recoveries.
• Maintain server availability for all sites and periodically participate in DR exercises.
• Participate in the development and implementation of UNIX related projects.
• Monitor servers and remediate alerts that get raised.
Min 1 years in Linux Administration with Red Hat Cerification
ITCAN Pte Ltd