Limousine Operations Manager
* To carry out various operational activities including team member/customer grievance/complaint handling, financial reporting of operations, legal and safety matters.
* To work with external vendors for routine and adhoc limousine/shuttle activation based on historical trending, special events and public holidays.
* To develop and enhance departmental game plans for execution by the team.
* To develop and maintain effective communication and coordination with internal stakeholders and external parties/agencies
* To support a broad range of projects related to improving operations effectiveness & customer satisfaction.
* To develop strategies for utilization of fleets, drive implementation and continuous improvement to productivity.
* To enforce safe work procedures for Team Members.
* To identify the training needs of Limousine Team and execute training requirements; to motivate and counsel Team Members to perform to their fullest potential.
* To conduct performance appraisal for Limousine team members.
* To ensure all Limo Team Members and outsourced drivers provide the standard of service according to the departmental standards.
* To ensure Team Members uniform and grooming standards maintained.To contribute to a progressive team and harmonious work environment.
* To perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
Education & Knowledge
* Degree and above - Hotel Management is an advantage.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Minimum 3 years in a hotel managerial role responsible for a large operating environment and team of people.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to operate and successfully arbitrate in a complex international and multicultural environment.
* Excellent guest relations and problem solving skills.
* Proven ability to recruit, motivate and direct team members in a professional capacity.
* Be efficient and effective with ability to cope with sudden changes to operational environment.
* Proven experience in business planning, analytics, or supply chain management across multiple lines of business and locations.
Skills / Abilities / Presence
* Essential to have a good command of spoken and written English. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
* Good planning and execution skills, persistent, and possess customer-centric approach.
* Mature, meticulous, resourceful, organized and able to work independently and collectively.
* Attentive to detail and impeccable follow-through on all matters.
* Selfless attitude and resilient mindset.
* Be willing to work any day and any shift based on operational requirements.
* Well-groomed and professional disposition.