Limousine Driver (Part Time)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-Jan-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Perform the duties as a limousine driver according to the Limousine Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide excellent service consistent with the property’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Be punctual for all driving assignments 15 minutes before the commencement of the job.
- Perform meet and greet with a Ipad signage for departures and arrivals if required
- Coordinate with our outsourced vendor to receive guests upon arrival and to handover guests upon departure
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Ensures guests’ safety during the journey.
- Provide a smooth and pleasant journey.
- Ferry guests by the shortest and swiftest route unless otherwise requested by guest to use alternative routes
- Be able to operate the GPS guidance system to identify destination routes
- Proactively seek to provide refined luxury service ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all guest amenities in the vehicle are replenished. (E.g. Mineral water, wet towels, newspaper, etc.)
- Ensuring all special requests from internal and external guests is met. (E.g. desired vehicle air-conditioning temperature, music, etc.)
- Ensure that the vehicle’s interior and exterior are clean, immaculate and odor free at all times.
- Performs vehicle checks on vehicles before driving vehicle
- Required to drive vehicles such as but not limited to luxury vehicles and luggage van
- Adhere to company policies, compliance guidelines and procedures.
- Be familiar with the Limousine Intergraded System Procedures
- Be familiar with the Limousine Queue System Procedures
- Assists with guests’ luggage for both arrival and departing guests when required at the designated storage room. This includes proper handling, tagging and delivering of luggage within the prescribed time standards
- Assists with Valet driving duties when necessary
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
- GCE ‘O’/’N’ Levels or Certificate in Hotel Operations preferred
- Possess a valid driving license, at least Class 3
- Possess a valid Private Hire Vocational Driving License or Singapore Taxi Vocational License
- Defensive Driving Certificate would be useful
- Produce a copy of the front and back of the valid Singapore Driving License
- Produce the latest Driver Improvement Point System record
- Experience working in transportation operations is preferred
- Experience working in a service and hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Prior experience in the same capacity is an advantage
- Be service oriented
- Familiar with Singapore roads, Hotel locations, places of interest, entertainment and F&B outlets and residential areas
- Familiar with all Airport and Ferry terminals in Singapore
Skills / Abilities / Presence
- Clean drivers’ track record preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Being Bilingual will be an added advantage
- Pleasant personality
- Able to multi-task
- Basic technological skills (E.g. Operating iPad, Grid Phone & GPS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Be physically fit
- No color blindness
- Be able to load and unload luggage
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Be a team player
- Adaptable to rotating shifts including Night Shift